At its annual meeting this month Diamonds Do Good® (DDG) added 10 new members to their board of directors with Anna Martin, Senior Vice President, Institute and Industry Relations at GIA remaining as President for 2023.
- Mike Alexander, Chief Operating Officer | Jewelers Mutual Group
- Rebecca Foerster, President | Hearts on Fire North America
- Jack Gabriel, Founder/CEO | Gabriel & Co.
- Stephanie Gottlieb, Founder/CEO | Stephanie Gottlieb LLC
- Bobbi Hansen, Director of Merchandising | Fred Meyer Jewelers
- Ellen Junger, Chief Marketing Officer | Helzberg Diamonds
- Nilesh Kothari, Managing Director | Jewelex
- Piyush Patel, Partner | Dharmanandan Diamonds
- Craig Rottenberg, President | Long’s Jewelers
- Dov Tannenbaum, Principal | Leo Schachter Diamonds
Martin stated, “We are thrilled to welcome these incredible new board members with their range of talents and expertise. All have expressed their passion for building the mission and impact of Diamonds Do Good® around the world and sharing this impact with consumers”.
Follow DiamondWorld on Instagram: @diamondworldnet
Follow DiamondWorld on Twitter: @diamondworldnet
Follow DiamondWorld on Facebook: @diamondworldnet