WHO: Celebrities who wore Natural Color Diamonds include:
- Oscar Winner Morgan Freeman - yellow diamond hoops and studs by Alan Friedman
- Actress Allison Janney - the champagne and yellow Heritage necklace by Rosiblu
- Oscar Nominee, Producer for Ray, Stuart Benjamin - Alan Friedman watch
- Oscar Nominee, actress and Director for Yesterday, Leleti Khumalo - Krieger's cognac and champagne necklace and flower cuff and earrings by Jannifer Phelps Montgomery for Michael Werdiger
- Oscar Nominee John Debney - Alan Friedman jewellery.
- TV personality Daisy Fuentes wore a gorgeous one-of-a-kind Pamela Dennis Couture dress with Rosiblu champagne diamonds worth over a quarter of million dollars and a collection of natural color diamonds from the NCDIA's members.
- Actresses Marisa Tomei and Erika Christensen - Alan Friedman jewelry
- NBC's Today's Show host Jill Rappaport - Rosiblu circles bracelet and Vera Wang earrings
- Entertainment Tonight's Jann Carl hosting pre-Oscar coverage on the red carpet - cognac diamond set by Jennifer Phelps Montgomery for Michael Werdiger,
- Entertainment Tonight's anchor Lara Spencer - canary and white diamond bracelet and earrings by Alan Friedman
- Insider's host Pat O'Brien - intense yellow Alan Friedman watch
- N'SYNC's Lance Bass - Alan Friedman natural color watch
- Actress Kelly Hu - Kashikey champagne stellar earrings
- Actress Kimberley J. Brown - Kashikey's multi-color necklace and earrings
- Entertainment Tonight for Sky TV anchor Amanda Byram - Vera Wang and Rosiblu cognac bracelet
- America's Next Top Model's winner Eva Pigford - weave necklace with yellow and white diamonds by Jennifer Phelps Montgomery for Michael Werdiger
- Alicia Silverstone - Alan Friedman Jewellery.
WHEN: Oscar Night- Sunday, February 27, 2005
Red Carpet at the Oscars, After-parties including Elton John, InStyle, Koi, Esquire
MORE: The NSDIA is an international trade organization dedicated to promoting natural diamonds and natural color diamonds, including blush, champagne, chocolate, apricot, and others. With members drawn from among the world's most prominent rough diamond producers with access to Natural Color Diamonds, diamond and jewellery manufacturers and retailers with an established network, NCDIA is the # 1 spokesperson for natural and natural color diamonds. Members of the NCDIA that are participating include: Michael Werdiger, Rosy Blue, Rio Tinto, Kashikey, Alan Friedman, Uchihara Group, Hans Krieger, Dalumi and Diatraco.
Follow DiamondWorld on Instagram: @diamondworldnet
Follow DiamondWorld on Twitter: @diamondworldnet
Follow DiamondWorld on Facebook: @diamondworldnet