The year 2022 marked Kiran Gems’ win receiving awards for Highest Turnover, Cut & Polished Diamonds – Large, Highest Taxpayer Company and Innovation in Manufacturing.
48th Edition of India Gem & Jewellery Awards///2021 was held on August 3’ 2022, in Grand Hyatt, Mumbai. The Awards aim to recognize and felicitate the excellent, outstanding performances of India’s gemstone and jewellery exporters.
Film Stars Anupam Kher and Sonali Bendre were the Chief guests at the event.
Kiran Gems is an unchallenged winner of the Award for ‘Highest Exporter of Cut & Polished Diamonds – FIRST’ for Twelve Consecutive years (2007-08 to 2018-19).
GJEPC Awards received by Kiran Gems in Various categories are as follows:
• Innovation in Manufacturing (2020-21)
• Highest Taxpayer Company (2015-16 to 2018-19 and 2020-21)
• Most Socially Responsible Company (2016-17)
• Best Digital Initiative (2016-17, 2018-19)
• Best in Gems & Jewellery E-Commerce (2015-16)
• Best Growing Company of the Year (2015-16)
Follow DiamondWorld on Instagram: @diamondworldnet
Follow DiamondWorld on Twitter: @diamondworldnet
Follow DiamondWorld on Facebook: @diamondworldnet