Pics courtesy Instagram/iamcardib
American rapper and actress Cardi B was weighed down with diamonds when she appeared on stage with an estimated $2.5m of bling.
The 28-year-old wore dozens of dazzling high-end pieces for her performance at the annual Summer Jam hip-hop and R&B fest at the MetLife Stadium, New York.
The most valuable single item was a 20-carat heart-shaped diamond ring from her husband Offset, also a rapper.
Cardi B - real name Belcalis Marlenis Almanzar - also wore a Playboy chain by celebrity jeweler Elliot Elliante made with over 160 carats of VS1 diamonds and worth $400,000, according to the celeb news website PageSix.
The rest of her collection also included:
- Five custom-made honeycomb VVS diamond Cuban chokers
- A Cuban link piece in rose and white gold ($19,499)
- A two-tone mariner link bracelet ($16,899)
- A white gold Gucci link piece ($16,749)
- Eleven Cuban link and tennis bracelets, each worth over $10,000.
- A diamond-encrusted Audemars Piguet watch, reportedly worth $250,000
- Extravagant pair of diamond hoop earrings
Cardi B has shared her love of bling with her three-year-old daughter Kulture. She received a a $100,000 chain adorned with characters from the Netflix's Word Party for her first birthday, and a diamond-encrusted Patek Philippe watch for her second.
Follow DiamondWorld on Instagram: @diamondworldnet
Follow DiamondWorld on Twitter: @diamondworldnet
Follow DiamondWorld on Facebook: @diamondworldnet