21 Sep 2017
DiamondWorld Directory
Latest news
21 Sep 2017 10:11 AM
Upon closing of the Transaction, Fura will hold an 80 per cent effective interest in the Assets with the remaining 20 per cent interest, non-dilutive and free carry, being held by the respective local partners. The Assets cover approximately 394.24 sq. km (39,424.51 hectares).
20 Sep 2017 16:05 PM
Serving clients from different parts of the world, Kiran Gems maintains a well-balanced, effective and profitable p...
20 Sep 2017 12:47 PM
The collaboration was born out of a natural synergy in design philosophy and a distinctly contemporary, internation...
20 Sep 2017 11:49 AM
Enters Thailand and Vietnam markets for the first time and expands further in China ...
Search Diamonds
‘Quick Diamond Search’ allows retailers and professional jewellers to check the availability of diamonds from the Industry’s trusted and reliable sellers from all over the world. Find what you need and satisfy your customers, quickly and efficiently.
Shape
Cut
Color
To
Clarity
To
Price
To
Size
To
Search Diamonds
Search Buy Request
Post Request
‘Quick Diamond Search’ allows retailers and professional jewellers to check the availability of diamonds from the Industry’s trusted and reliable sellers from all over the world. Find what you need and satisfy your customers, quickly and efficiently.
Shape
Princess 
Oval 
Marquise 
Pear 
Emrald 
Heart 
Asscher 
Cushion 
Radiant 
Cut
Ideal
Excellent
Very Good
Good
Fair
Clarity
FL
IF
VVS1
VVS2
VS1
VS2
SI1
SI2
Color
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
Price
Size
Advertisement
Akshar Impex
 
Advertisement
MID_Tall_HP
 
Advertisement
Kiran Gems
 
New in pictures
Week in Photos – 14 to 19 August 2017
Pictures: 8
India International Jewellery Show 2017
Pictures: 16
Basel World 2017
Pictures: 31
GJEPC 50 years celebration
Pictures: 8
Mines to Market Conference 2017
Pictures: 28
Spotted
Pictures: 19
HKTDC Hong Kong International Jewellery Show 2017
Pictures: 25
43rd India Gem and Jewellery Awards
Pictures: 29
September Hongkong Jewellery & Gem Fair 2016
Pictures: 12
Diamond Financing 2017
Pictures: 18
Advertisement
HouseAd_Trade Fair
 
Advertisement
Kosher 23460
 
Videos
JJS - IJ Jewellers Choice Design Awards 2015 powered by GIA
Views: 7267
GJEPC Chairman Interview
Views: 6456
IJ Jewellers Choice Design Awards 2012 - Part 1
Views: 12636
Promo for IJ Awards 2012 at NDTV Profit
Views: 22071
IJ Jewellers Choice Design Awards 2012- Part 2
Views: 25547
Couture India 2016 - A Business Boutique Show by IJ Magazine
Views: 5701
Savjibhai Dholakiya, Surat Businessman (Diamond Merchant) speaks in Vibrant 2015
Views: 23127
IJ Jewellers Choice Design Awards 2013 - NDTV Video
Views: 24227
Survey / Poll
BDB banning synthetic diamond will help natural diamond trade?
- Yes, it will be a big boost
- IDE, too, does not allow synthetic diamonds
- In any case, synthetics are imitations
- Can’t say
Advertisement
IIDGR Box
 
Advertisement
M.Tarun
 
Latest events
September 23 To 27, 2017
Palakiss is a showcase of world-class dedicated to...
September 23 To 27, 2017
VICENZA ORO September|Saturday,23 Sep 2017 To Wedn...
September 27 To October 1, 2017
JUNWEX Moscow is one of Russia’s fast-growing trad...
October 8 To 11, 2017
jewelers International Showcase (JIS), in its four...
Magazine App
Get the Diamond World Magazine App
Get free Diamond World Magazine App and enjoy digital subscriptions and back issues on your iOS, iPad and Android devices!
 
 
Groups
Public
By: Piyush
Member count: 22
Public
By: Admin
Member count: 21
Public
By: diafllint
Member count: 18
Advertisement
Kosher 23460
 
Advertisement
Kosher 23460
 
Discussion Forum
Topic(s): 63
Post(s): 82
You can discuss the modern trends , market demands & supply updates , changing values , and latest news regarding Diamonds and Gemstones here .
Topic(s): 41
Post(s): 51
You can discuss the modern trends , designs , collections their avaibility , demands and supply updates regarding different occassionsand latest news regarding jewellery business here .
Topic(s): 43
Post(s): 49
You can stay updated through the discussions related to the metals like Gold , Silver , Platinum used in Jewellery business . Check the current prices , availibility , new sources and market position
Directory
Search in:
City/Town:
Keyword:
Member of:
Supporter of: